WordPress Web Designer and Developer – Brandright
Brandright was founded to launch, enhance and re-invent SME’s and Start-ups, enabling them to sell more, earn more and grow. Brandright is a 4-month marketing programme or ‘starter pack’ which delivers essential marketing strategies and customer-facing assets (e.g. websites, brochures, stationery) – everything a Start-up needs for a successful launch or an SME / mid-sized company needs for a purposeful rebrand. It is the tried and tested solution with a proven methodology, having successfully worked with over 60 companies to date – B2B and B2C, local and international, from all business sectors.
We are looking for young WordPress Designer / Developer to join the team.
Supported by our WebDev partners, we have built 60+ websites and established a hard-working, industry best-practice WordPress website template, however, we would want our new hire to add his/her mark and optimise everything. “How can we make this better” should be a constant question.
His or her role would be to deliver the following items for each Brandright client:
- Website Wireframes – Customise a wireframe template (using an appropriate tool) for each client post a website workshop.
- Website Design – Using a brand style guide and copydeck, roll out a visually appealing website design through InVision (or similar tool).
- Website Development – Based on an approved design, develop the website into a fully functioning tool.
- Ad creative – Roll out various banners, html mailers, html email signatures, etc. as and when required.
You will need to provide your own laptop or desktop, with all relevant design / dev packages included.
Essential Requirements & Skills
- Wireframe design
- Website design
- Website Development
- Digital Ad Creative Development
Level: Junior, Mid-level
Salary: R8 000 – R12 000
Start Date: 1 February 2021
Please provide CVs and/or portfolio submissions to Andrew and Dylan at firstname.lastname@example.org.