Social Media Assistant – Mangosuthu: University of Technology
The aim of the position is to provide basic support to the MarComms directorate in the areas of corporate branding, photography, social media, event management, schools liaison, database management, design, media relations and content manager. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead the development of a Social Media content marketing plan and content calendar.
- Publish/repurpose content across approved central social media brand outposts (e.g.copy / articles, photography, video, etc.)
- Raise brand awareness and increase engagement levels across all social media platforms.
- Optimise content for each distinct channel, while taking into account channel requirements and different audience.
- Ensure all content has a highly visual and influential impact and in line with the MUT corporate identity guidelines.
- Ensure brand compliance across all Social Media channels.
- Lead daily Social Media community management across all channels.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on responding to Social Media queries, and report/escalate critical queries.
- Collaborate with internal departments/units/centres to generate content that is factual, persuasive and engaging.
Only candidates with the following qualifications need to apply:
Please submit a CV via the link below by 16h00 on 08 May 2021.
Interviews with candidates that meet the requirements will be held shortly thereafter.