Junior-Mid Graphic Designer – Brandright
Brandright was founded to launch, enhance and re-invent SME’s and Start-ups, enabling them to sell more, earn more and grow. Brandright is a 4-month marketing programme or ‘starter pack’ which delivers essential marketing strategies and customer-facing assets (e.g. websites, brochures, stationery) – everything a Start-up needs for a successful launch or an SME / mid-sized company needs for a purposeful rebrand. It is the tried and tested solution with a proven methodology, having successfully worked with over 60 companies to date – B2B and B2C, local and international, from all business sectors.
We are looking for young graphic designer to join the team. His or her role would be to deliver the following items for each Brandright client:
- Corporate Identity Design – Essentially, conceptual logo design based on a strategic brief.
- Corporate Stationery Design – Business Cards, Letter Heads, PPT Templates and Email Signatures.
- Brand Style Guide Development – Based on an approved logo design, develop a style guide to determine key visual parameters e.g. logo usage, colour palette, typography, use of imagery and overall design style.
- Brochure Design – Guided by the Brand Style Guide, design a sales brochure.
- Advertising Creative – Based on the Marketing Strategy and Campaign confirmed for each client, roll out a collection of creative elements e.g. Display Banners, Social Media Ads, Print Ads.
- Packaging Design – Design product packaging if and when required.
We have established strong templates to guide the element delivery, however, we would want our new designer to add his/her mark and optimise everything. “How can we make this better” should be a constant question.
You will need to provide your own laptop or desktop, with all relevant design packages included.
Essential Requirements & Skills
- Conceptual Corporate Identity Thinking.
- Design proficiency using InDesign and Photoshop tools.
- Final Art (FA) and DTP ability.
- Confidence in presenting to client (as part of a team).
- Strong soft skills: punctuality, diligence and team work
- Design experience in PowerPoint would be a bonus.
Level: Junior, Mid-level
Salary: R8 000 – R12 000
Start Date: 1 February 2021
Please provide CVs and/or portfolio submissions to Andrew and Dylan at email@example.com.