Graphic/Textile Designer – Performance Brands
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Closing Date: 30th November 2021
An exciting opportunity has become available at Performance Brands for a talented and enthusiastic Graphic/Textile Designer to join our apparel design team.
This role includes extensive research, presenting ideas and concepts and assisting our design team with artwork, textile prints and print graphic designs for our relevant apparel ranges.
- Research, design and develop original prints to compliment the seasonal trend forecast
- Design prints and CAD’s as per design team’s briefs
- Great eye for colour and knowledge of colour usage in design
- Produce artwork for relevant ranges
- Create digital textile designs/ prints as all-overs, placements or engineered prints
- Tertiary qualification in Graphic/Textile Design
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role, with Graphic and Textile Design expertise.
- Advanced understanding and skillset of both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Printing technique knowledge – screen printing, digital print, sublimation, embroidery, applique.
- Attention to detail orientated with the ability to handle and interpret briefs
- Ability to work well under pressure while managing multiple briefs and deadlines
- A passion for cycling, running and the outdoors would be hugely advantageous
- Competitive remuneration
- Pension Fund contribution
- Medical Aid contribution