We are a business that is passionate about driving an active and outdoor lifestyle, through designing and manufacturing gear that allows you to perform at your optimum in comfort and style. We own and distribute brands that produce technical apparel and gear, which is designed to perform. Our brands include First Ascent, Speedo, Opro, Capestorm, African Nature, Gilbert, Gray-Nicolls, Grays. You will have the opportunity to form part of a young, creative and fast-paced Marketing team that have a passion for the outdoors and all things Branding and Marketing.
We are searching for a Junior-Mid Graphic Designer who is an absolute go-getter, who is keen to bring fresh new creative ideas and concepts to the team. A keen interest and/or experience in textile/print design would be advantageous.
- Designing marketing elements for all digital platforms, including websites, social media & e-mailer campaigns.
- Conceptualising, designing and executing in-store signage such as store windows and product graphics.
- Designing and conceptualising new innovative trims and packaging solutions. · Learning and assisting with studio photography
- Designing of seasonal catalogues
- Designing placement prints and textile prints relative to the brand
- Colour and print research
- Relevant academic background in digital marketing, or related program
- Proficient in: InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Interest/experience in textile design advantageous
- Forward thinking and able to take the initiative
- Strong conceptual skills
- Graphic design for print and web
- Keen eye for detail
- Creative thinker
- Ability to come up with new and fresh ideas
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Photographic skills advantageous
- Fluency in social media platforms
Personal Skills & Attributes
- Eager to learn
- Positive and passionate
- Passion for the outdoors and being active is a bonus
What we offer
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Pension Fund contribution
- Medical Aid contribution