Digital Marketing and Administration for Pressure Cooker Studios
Pressure Cooker Studios are a Sound and Music Studio in the hub of Cape Town looking for someone to be part of a creative team, who does well in a fun and intense workspace. The main duty of the job will be heading up the Digital Marketing side of the company, from Social Media Content to Website and other Online marketing. We are also looking for someone who is able to handle and maintain a professional, Functional environment of the studio for all clients and visitors, handling the day to day reception and administration duties needed in order to run efficiently and professionally, but not limited to handling other day to day things thrown your way on top of the Marketing side of things.
- All media content imagery and copies
- Updating Website and all other digital platforms with all new work
- Keeping track of all work being released
- Room to grow our Marketing and Brand as a whole
- There will be in-depth training processes involved in order to learn the ways of the company on the Administration side.
- Handling the Front Desk Reception Area
- Ensuring entire studio space is clean and tidy, functional and professional
- Handling all amenity orders and deliveries.
- Handling all Client Sessions and ensuring our Client Experience is up to expected standards
- Working alongside the Head of Production and Operations to ensure an efficient workflow.
- Matric Certificate
- Some form of digital marketing diploma or degree
- Conversing eloquently in written and spoken English.
- Able to work in a stressful, fast pace, creative environment/culture.
- Works well within a team as well as comfortable working alone.
- A Proactive and fast learner
- Solutions orientated
- Organized but able to handle change and growth
- Someone who is wanting to grow with the company.
- Age 21 to 35
Preferable/Nice to have but not a necessity
- Previous debtors experience
- An understanding of the commercial, film or gaming industry
R 8 000.00 – R12 000.00
*Included in the submission of your application, we would like you to send us a 2-minute video answering the following questions:
1. Why do you think you are suitable for the job and why you fit the criteria?
2. What do you think you would bring to the company that would be different and exciting?
Please email your application and video to firstname.lastname@example.org